9.05.2008

medium

i have an obvious fascination with my preferred audio medium. and a couple of months ago i was able to purchase a couple white whales:
[starflyer 59's s/t gold lp and mxpx's teenage politics lp.]
while the phrase "white whale" is used lightly(i mean it isn't as if i had to kill anything or track down these things with a harpoon), i have wanted these albums for quite a while, and was shocked when i was able to get them. great art, and a beautiful medium.

i also was able to complete my damien jurado vinyl collection:

damien jurado
[left to right/top to bottom]

lps:
waters ave s.
where shall you take me?
and now that i'm in your shadow
i break chairs
on my way to absence
four songs[one sided lp w/ b side etching]
the fabulous century

7's:
halo friendly
motorbike
trampoline
vary[clear blue]
big let down
devil in the woods #52 v/a hand #'d 652/666
damien jurado/dolorean split


next week 'caught in the trees' comes out...so i will need to get that, but for now it is complete.

and finally buki is using her scratching post:

3 comments:

Nathan said...

you found "gold" ?!? lucky find!

regret said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
regret said...

I've only got
Where Shall You Take Me,
but I got it for around 15$,
which is cheap for it,
since it's deleted.

I've been looking for
Waters Ave. S for so long now,
I've gave up
and started over a million times.
Where'd you find yours?
I'm super curious!

Wish they would've released
Rehearsals on vinyl.
=\ sad.